Potential Harm After an Accident Caused By Another Person’s Negligence
If you are involved in any kind of accident, you can sustain serious injuries. It is important to contact an attorney to determine whether you can pursue a claim for damages. It is essential to act fast, as you may only have a limited amount of time to file a lawsuit.
At Ranz Injury Law, PLLC, we provide experienced representation for people who have been injured in accidents in Tacoma, WA, and the surrounding areas. Our legal team is well-versed in handling complex cases and will work hard to get you the recovery you deserve. If you were injured in an accident, contact our office at (206) 429-5227 to schedule a free case consultation.
Injuries Commonly Sustained After an Accident
Injuries after an accident can range in severity. In some cases, the harm is relatively minor, requiring minimal medical treatments and only a short time of care. In other instances, the injuries are severe. Serious injuries can require years of rehabilitation and result in thousands of dollars of lost wages.
Common injuries in personal injury claims:
- Traumatic Brain Injuries - Traumatic brain injuries, or TBIs, are some of the most common injuries sustained after an accident. Whether you are involved in a car accident or a slip and fall, you may suffer a TBI. Brain injuries frequently result in hospitalizations and can prove fatal in severe cases.
- Broken bones - Another common injury in personal injury claims is broken bones. Everything from skull fractures to shattered ankles can happen in a sudden accident. Bones can take months to heal, require extensive surgeries, and leave you with expensive physical therapy.
- Spinal injuries - The spine is absolutely vital to your mobility. Unfortunately, it can easily become damaged in an accident. A herniated disc can cause a pinched nerve, resulting in excruciating pain and discomfort. If the spine becomes severed, it may leave you paralyzed.
- Amputations - Some of the most devastating injuries involve the loss of a limb. Workplace accidents and car crashes most frequently cause amputations. The loss of a limb can leave you unable to work and may deeply affect every aspect of your life.
- Burn injuries - Burn injuries can result in severe harm and may result in disfigurement. Burn injuries frequently require painful treatments such as skin grafting and other surgeries.
If you suffer any type of injury after an accident, you need to seek medical treatment. Many injuries can get worse over time if left untreated. Seeking emergency medical treatment can help ensure that your injuries are accurately diagnosed and promptly treated.
Contact Our Office to Schedule a Free Consultation
Were you injured in an accident in Federal Way or Tacoma, WA? Contact our office at (206) 429-5227 to schedule a free, no-obligation case consultation. There are never any fees unless we win. Call now to speak directly with a member of our legal team. Get the honest, dedicated representation you need to get the results you deserve. We have decades of experience and will not rest until justice is served. Contact an auto accident lawyer today.