Have You Been Accused of a Crime?
A criminal accusation is serious with potentially life-long effects. You want a serious attorney – an aggressive and experienced attorney standing by your side to protect your rights.
If you have been accused of a misdemeanor or gross misdemeanor, it may be one of the worst experiences you will ever go through.
- You may face jail time.
- You may be forced to pay heavy fines.
- You could be terminated or denied a job because of a conviction on your record.
- You might lose your right to own a gun.
- You could lose your driver’s license.
- You could lose or be denied professional licenses or employment opportunities.
- You could be subject to immigration or deportation issues.
- Juveniles and students charged with property crimes may face life-long academic consequences.
- You may be sentenced to intensive treatment programs.
- You may be required to work community service hours.
- You may be put on probation.
- A criminal conviction will negatively impact your reputation and potentially tear your family apart.
Attorney David Ranz Will Take a Stand for You
As a criminal defense attorney, David Ranz will fight relentlessly on your behalf, no matter your circumstances. He has extensive experience representing juveniles and adults facing misdemeanor and gross misdemeanor charges.
There is power in your story but you only get one chance to explain your side. Attorney David Ranz of Federal Way will listen respectfully and ask questions to build a strong defense on your behalf.
While there is uncertainty with any legal matter, you can count on receiving prompt updates when there is news or a change in your case. When you call or text, usually attorney David Ranz will personally respond, even after hours. You can count on getting direct, honest answers to your questions.
Based in South Puget Sound; Serving Clients Throughout Washington State
Attorney David Ranz routinely meets clients near their home or work in greater Seattle, the Eastside, throughout South Puget Sound, and most areas of Western Washington, or at our Federal Way office. Let us know what is convenient for you.
We defend clients accused of misdemeanors and gross misdemeanors throughout Washington State.
Get a Free Case Evaluation Now
Call or text (206) 429-5227 now for a confidential, no-charge, no-obligation case evaluation with criminal defense attorney David Ranz.